Saturday 25 November 2017

A friend unique collection

I met the guys in Lombok. From this guys looks, I do not think he has an interest in old goods. It is surprising me knowing he has an old bike, His collection remind me of my uncle in my childhood. I recall that my uncle, father`s elder brother, has the same bike. It is long time ago till I find the same type in my friend house in Lombok 

The bike is taken care well and placed not in the garage anymore but in the living room. It is mostly used for room decoration. Its antique style makes the room so artistic. A bicycle, or cycle or bike, is
a transportation means characterized by human-poweredpedal-driven, a bicycle rider is called a cyclist, or bicyclist. In its age, bicycle is very popular as main transportation means. This day, people rely on bikes for exercise, commuting and touring beautiful places. Riding bike is mostly doing in leisure time.  

Now a day’s Old bicycle (sepeda ontel or sepeda onta) is hunted for its antique value. Bicycle lovers create community in realizing its loving and admiration to the old bicycle. The group member comes from diverse age, young and old.  So, if you own a rusty old bike, do not dump it. Even bicycles in poor condition, it can be repaired, refurbished and re-used. At least if it is totally broken, parts of the bike can still be used.


Picture : on permission of owner Budi , Lombok






No comments:

Post a Comment

What we wear is the reflection of what we are – self promotion

Mau lebaran, hmm ada ini yang mau pilih-pilih baju apa yang akan dibeli. Ada juga yang niata jualan pakaian lebaran.  Apa ya yang jadi dasa...